Friday, May 25, 2012

Update

I've climbed out of my lethargy state and starting to feel really excited re the upcoming move. So far, a dozen huge trash bags of clothes and linens have been sent off to Goodwill, and there will be more to come. The aim is to cull out most things and leaving us with only things we can't live without. The boxes we ordered are not here yet though. And we pushed back our move day to next Saturday instead of Thursday, so we have a couple more days to clean too.

With my energy level back up, I've been working on my Rachel Comey's V1170 pink silk charmeuse top. I think I will pack that up to for after the move and instead work on making a couple of maxi dresses and making the jeans and skirts I'm keeping more wearable...
 


2 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear that you are starting to feel better

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!! Have a great Memorial weekend!

      Delete

Hello there! Thanks for stopping by and reading my page. I love hearing from you, so thank you for taking the time to comment, I truly appreciate it! :)